Yankee Candle Spiced Pear

Today I have a review on Spiced Pear by Yankee Candle.  It appears that this is a retired scent as I had a hard time finding information on it.  I picked mine up at Ross for $9.99 (Can you say SCORE!!).

Scent Description:  A savory blend of of warm pears, cinnamon, nutmeg & vanilla bean.

What it smells like to me:  This is one of the most realistic, freshest, juiciest  pear scents I've ever smelled.  It has a dash of spices & not really sweet.  It's more on the tart size to my nose.  Like a fresh picked pear versus a cooked pear.  I don't smell the vanilla bean but in my opinion thats a good thing.  I love it.  Smells sooooo yummy.

Performance:  This is the 22 oz jar in paraffin wax.  It pooled completely out in about 3 hours.  I haven't burned it long enough to have any problems but I'll update you on that at a later date.  So far so good.  

Throw:  This throws really well for a Yankee Candle.  I give it a solid 6.  It fills up my dining area but doesn't throw past that point.  Which is totally fine with me.

Grade:  I give this a solid B-.  I love the scent & it's great as a transition into fall.  I totally recommend this one if you love the pear scent.  I would have given it a better grade if it had thrown better.

Would I Purchase Again:  Yes

So, have you burned this candle?  What are your thoughts on it?  I would love to hear from you.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS IS MY FAVORITE CANDLE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD

Post a Comment


up