Bath & Body Works Mystery Coupon Haul & Marshall's

A few days ago we all woke up with the wonderful Mystery Coupon from Bath and Body Works. If you were signed up to receive their emails, you either got 20%, 30% or a 40% off coupon!  With the summer candles already half off & the rest of the candles being $12, some of us really made out!
I happened to be one of the lucky ones with 40% off!!




I initially came home with.  Each summer candle was around $6. And each fall candle was around $7. This sale was better than their yearly $8 candle sale. 

I then went back to the store later on and purchased some more fall candles. Next I hit up Marshall's & picked up these 2 Banana Cream Cake candles from Yankee!  I can't wait to try these. What a great day!

I would love to hear what you picked up from the sale!  




0 comments:

Post a Comment


up