My Very First Post!

Hello & thank you for reading my blog.  For as long as I can remember, I've had a love for all things scented.  Scents have a way of being nostalgic.  Whether it be a perfume that your grandmother used to wear or the smell of the beach, scents have a way of transporting you back to memories of the past.    I'm a collector of many things & some of those things happen to be scent related.
I have a perfume collection of over 150 which I'm currently trying to use up & downsize.  I also have a extremely fast growing candle collection.  
I blame one of my Instagram friends for my candle addiction!  (You know who you are).  This blog isn't supposed to be a professional reviewer type blog.  I created it for fun and to be used as a journal for my love of scents!  I hope you enjoy this ride as much as I do!  See ya next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up