Perfume Destash!!! My house is running over....

I've been a perfume lover ever since I was a little girl.  Needless to say, my perfume collection has gotten way out of control. At last count, I've managed to collect over 180 perfumes and still want more.  The problem is, I can't rotate thru them fast enough.  With my ever growing candle collection, nail polish collection & perfume collection, my house is running over with things.  I've placed myself on a No Buy for perfume & a Slow Buy for candles.  But first, I need to get rid of some of the perfumes that I don't reach for as often.  I gave my niece around 15 bottles, my aunt took 7 bottles, sister took about 10 bottles & now I found a few that I gave to one of my girlfriends from Instagram.  They are all quite pricey but I think it was the packaging that did me in.  Pictured above are the ones I'm sending her.  Marc Jacobs Lola (full bottle), Giorgio Armani Si (full bottle), Burberry My Burberry (full bottle), Calvin Klein Eternity Summer (half bottle), See by Chloe Eau Fraiche (3/4 bottle) & Vera Wang Princess (3/4 bottle).  All still fresh.  She'll enjoy them a lot more than I do.  I'm still going thru my scents.  I'm proud of myself!!!!  I can finally see the light lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up