A Cheerful Giver Warm & Gooey Cinnamon Bun Review

Happy Wednesday everyone!  One of my favorite scents is a good Cinnamon Bun.  I've tried so many different candle companies looking for the perfect scent.  Some have been too spicy, some have had no throw, some have had no "bun" but I think I've finally found it!  It's by a candle company called A Cheerful Giver.  It's called Warm & Gooey Cinnamon Bun. It's from the Keeper's of the Light line.  This line comes with a primitive black lid with homespun & tag packaging and is in the 34 oz Papa Jar in paraffin wax.  I must admit the packaging and the name did me in.  It retails for $24 & you can purchase it here.
 Scent description - Cinnamon, clove & sugary caramel vanilla

What it smells like to me:  It smells exactly like the Cinnabon store from years ago.  I can smell definitely smell the cinnamon & it has just the right amount of clove. I'm not a clove lover so I'm glad its not heavily clover.  I can also smell the dough.  It's a warm buttery dough that makes your mouth melt.  And lastly, I smell the icing.  The scent is so well balanced that when I burned it, people actually came in my home wanting a cinnamon bun!

Performance:  This is the large 34 oz 2 wick Papa Jar.  Burn time is 155 hours.  I removed the ribbon & tag for safety reasons before I burned.  I added it in the above shot for the picture only.  It took about 30 minutes for it to pull out which really amazed me because the jar is huge  The picture doesn't show how large it really is.   I've burned it about 8 times about 5 hours each time & it's still barely even moved.  It's burning evenly & no tunneling.  I'm sure this is due to the 2 wicks.  So far so good.  I'll update at a later time after 

Throw:  Throw has been excellent!  I would rate it a solid 8 1/2.  I have an open concept home & high ceilings it filled the room living room & drifted down the hall & up the stairs.  

Grade:  I emphatically give this an A.  It succeeded in all categories

Would I purchase again:  Yes

If you've burned this candle, please tell me your experience & thoughts.  I would love to hear from you.  If not, I highly recommend giving it a try. 

  














0 comments:

Post a Comment


up